CM Punk wants another UFC fight and this former fighter wants to give it to him stat : The Washington Post

At age 38, CM Punk wants another shot in the UFC Octagon. (Rey Del Rio/Getty Images)CM Punk's first and only UFC fight didn't go exactly as the popular ex-WWE star planned. "I'm throwing names at Dana, opponents, dates," Punk told FOX Sports. "It only makes sense to put us both in there."The Washington Post has reached out to UFC for comment. "[Punk] can't go in there and fight dudes with a lot of experience, as opposed to bringing in someone else with very limited MMA experience," Jackson said.



CM Punk wants another UFC fight and this former fighter wants to give it to him
"I try to keep it simple in my mind that this is just another fight," Holm said. "I think it just depends on the fight," Holm said. I don't really want to think – I don't want to map out anything in the future because you really can't. And for more on UFC 208, check out the UFC Rumors section of the site. I want to be able to just keep it real."To hear more from Holm, check out the video above.

Holly Holm won't map out future past UFC 208: 'Every fight should be treated like it's my last fight'



This content may collect you by Max Nolan
To follow all the new news about UFC - Ultimate Fighting players

0/Post a Comment/Comments