Forget Floyd Mayweather, these 5 UFC stars are keen to teach Conor McGregor a lesson! quoting : IBTimes India

"I have a lot of respect for Conor McGregor because this man changed everything in the UFC," Silva said recently. Nate Diaz"Nothing but Conor McGregor! Who is going to be Conor McGregor's next opponent in the UFC? McGregor, 28, meanwhile is keen only on taking on the retired pro-boxer Floyd Mayweather in a boxing ring! "I'm very respectful of Conor McGregor's style.



Forget Floyd Mayweather, these 5 UFC stars are keen to teach Conor McGregor a lesson!
He said: "I respect Conor McGregor a lot because this man changed everything in the UFC(Photo: Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)"I respect Conor McGregor's style. Could not subscribe, try again later Invalid EmailAnderson Silva wants to challenge himself by taking on Conor McGregor. And despite fighting two weight classes above the Irishman, Silva wants to test himself against the lightweight champion. I think it's a great challenge for my martial arts techniques. And I don't talk to disrespect Conor, I do it for the challenge, for myself and for the best stand-up fighting.

UFC News: McGregor slammed, huge Diaz fight offer, CM Punk's future

And finally, a return to the WWE isn't on the cards for UFC welterweight CM Punk, according to Jim Ross. Meet UFC's sexiest Octagon girls Friday, 18th March 2016 STARSPORT introduce you to the hottest Octagon girls in UFC. Ferguson tweeted: "@TheNotoriousMMA Paper Champ Who Thought U Could Walk Away From MMA #MoneyMadeYouSoftMcnuggets I Bet You Fade Like A Ghost. GETTY Nate DiazTony Ferguson has launched a scathing attack on UFC lightweight champion, Conor McGregor. According to Smackhisface.com, the fight is in the works for UFC 211, which goes down in Dallas Texas on May 13.


This content may collect you by Max Nolan
To follow all the new news about UFC - Ultimate Fighting players

0/Post a Comment/Comments