previous Strikeforce champ & longtime Ultimate Fighting Championship vet Nate Marquardt retires

"I have had many accomplishments & victories as well as many trials & upsets in my career," Marquardt (35-19-two MMA, 13-twelve Ultimate Fighting Championship) wrote. Earlier in his career, Marquardt showed flashes of brilliance. A 4-battle winning streak in his early Ultimate Fighting Championship career led to middleweight title bullet versus This time-previous champ Anderson Silva at Ultimate Fighting Championship 73. His 23 Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight fights are the 2nd generality in divisional history behind ex-champ Michael Bisping, who has 24. His 13 middleweight victories are attached by Okami for 3rd generality in divisional history behind Bisping (16) & previous titleholder Anderson Silva (14).


previous Ultimate Fighting Championship Title Challenger, Strikeforce Champ Nate Marquardt declares Retirement

After 56 professional mixed martial arts bouts, Nate Marquardt is calling it a career.The previous Strikeforce champion & King of Pancrase reported his retirement on his website on Thursday. Marquardt final appeared at Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Night 120, where he suffered his 3rd consecutive defeat inside the Octagon at the hands of Cezar Ferreira . Marquardt is 38 years old."I have had many accomplishments & victories as well as many trials & upsets in my career," Marquardt wrote. I have many fans which have stuck with me in the ups & the downs & I need you to know which I truly appreciate it," Marquardt wrote. "I am currently pursuing a degree at Gateway Seminary, & I outline on Utilizing my trial in MMA & the Ultimate Fighting Championship on the mission field.

Former UFC Title Challenger, Strikeforce Champ Nate Marquardt Announces Retirement

Ultimate Fighting Championship veteran, ex-Strikeforce champion Nate Marquardt declares retirement from MMA

As it stated in Nate Marquardt probably have failed to capture Ultimate Fighting Championship gold, however he is continue 1 of the respected 185-pounders in the game today. On Thursday, the previous Strikeforce & Pancrase middleweight champion reported his retirement from professional mixed martial arts competition. I have learned which I could trust God in every situation & necessity to put him premier. I need to thank everyone which has supported me throughout my career, including the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Strikeforce & Pancrase. Marquardt began his career in 1999 & mainly fought under Pancrase in Japan, before signing by the Ultimate Fighting Championship in 2005.

previous Strikeforce Champ & Ultimate Fighting Championship Title Challenger Nate Marquardt declares Retirement

Share WhatsApp Email Shares 20Former Strikeforce welterweight champion & Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight title challenger Nate Marquardt has reported his retirement at the age of 38. Marquardt was later launched with the Ultimate Fighting Championship in unfortunate circumstances in 2011. In his debut for the Strikeforce promotion, 'Nate the major' felled Tyron Woodley in brutal fashion to appeal the Administration's vacant 170-pound title. 2 months later, Marquardt returned to the Ultimate Fighting Championship, where consecutive stoppage defeats to Jake Ellenberger & Hector Lombard inspired an ascent back to 185lbs. "I need to thank everyone which has supported me throughout my career, including the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Strikeforce & Pancrase.

Former Strikeforce Champ & UFC Title Challenger Nate Marquardt Announces Retirement







This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments