Roy Jones Jr.'s last battle going to Air On Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass

Roy Jones Jr. has arranged his last professional boxing match & the bout going to be streamed with a rather peculiar source. Jones' Square Ring Promotions going to increase the battle & it going to air live on Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass. Roy Jones Junior hits Ultimate Fighting Championship battle PASS! The legendary boxer competes in his last battle – plus complete boxing/MMA supporting card – LIVE on battle PASS, Thurs, Feb eight. pic.twitter.com/vZSlHhWeh0 — Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass (@UFCFightPass) January 26, 2018"Ya'll musta forgot I always said which my last battle would be in my hometown of Pensacola. "We have wanted to work together for a long time & I'm glad which I can bring his last battle to all the fans who have Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass."


Boxing major Roy Jones Jr.'s last battle going to air on Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass

Roy Jones Jr. is calling it a career — & his last battle going to be aired on Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass. "Ya'll musta forgot I always said which my last battle would be in my hometown of Pensacola," Jones Jr. said in a release. This going to be the premier time Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass has ever aired live boxing. "Roy Jones has had a long & distinguished career," White said. "We have wanted to work together for a long time & I'm glad which I can bring his last battle to all the fans who have Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass."

Boxing great Roy Jones Jr.'s final fight will air on UFC Fight Pass

Roy Jones Jr. to have retirement boxing match on Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass

as declared in After nearly 3 decades & 75 fights, boxing major Roy Jones Jr. going to be calling it a career. Interestingly sufficient, his last bout going to air on Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass. "Ya'll musta forgot I always said which my last battle would be in my hometown of Pensacola," Jones said in the declaration. I have been friends by [Ultimate Fighting Championship President] Dana White for years & am Extremely excited for Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass to be streaming this event.""Roy Jones has had a long & distinguished career," White said. The February eight event going to be handled by his Inc., Square Ring Promotions, & going to stream on Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass at seven:30 p.m.






This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments