Ultimate Fighting Championship Orlando’s Tecia Torres calls ‘title eliminator’ battle by Jessica Andrade the ‘People’s Main Event’

Heading into the Waterson battle Torres felt which a convincing beat can put her 1 battle away from a championship bout. however I'm coming in there & I'm will take which from her. however I'm coming in there & I'm will take which from her. however a battle's a battle & I'm will go in there & battle her my method. & only this being — I know nobody's told me this — however I see this as a title eliminator battle.


Irene Aldana reflects on premier Ultimate Fighting Championship beat, wishes to battle Bethe Correia following

It was a decision beat over Talita Bernardo at final 30 days's Ultimate Fighting Championship St. Louis which marked Aldana's premier victory inside the Octagon. The beat at Ultimate Fighting Championship St. Louis snapped a 2-battle losing streak which plagued Aldana's career in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Aldana is unlock to battle anyone the Ultimate Fighting Championship puts in forehead of her, however she would such as to battle the opponent she was originally scheduled to meet at Ultimate Fighting Championship St. Louis. "Honestly, whoever the Ultimate Fighting Championship offers me, however I would such as to battle versus Bethe Correia," Aldana said. "She was the 1 I was originally supposed to battle in this final event (Ultimate Fighting Championship St Louis).

Irene Aldana reflects on first UFC win, hopes to fight Bethe Correia next

by Ultimate Fighting Championship 222 title battle around the corner, Cris Cyborg continue eyes Amanda Nunes 'super battle' at Ultimate Fighting Championship 226

referring to Cris Cyborg probably indeed have her following title battle lined up, as she is pegged to face Yana Kunitskaya at Ultimate Fighting Championship 222 on March three, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada -- however the reigning ladies's Featherweight champion of the world is indeed looking toward the aftertime. "I think she continue has fights in her division, especially by Cat Zingano facing Ketlen Vieira at Ultimate Fighting Championship 222 to establish the following No. & if you add yet another cross-division title battle such as this 1 to the mix, well then the promotion has itself a sure-blaze money producer. "I think we are seeing the Ultimate Fighting Championship put together three to 4 truly large pay-per-views a year," Cyborg said. "There aren't a lot of fighters who are willing to put their championship belt on the line by three weeks' notice," Cyborg added.

Tecia Torres arrives a day late for Ultimate Fighting Championship Orlando battle

Tecia Torres' pre-battle prep in Orlando shock a snag Tuesday night, thanks to the airlines. Torres had planned to make her method from Colorado Springs to the City Pretty which evening, however weather delayed her premier flight & she missed her connector. Her flight landed at OIA after five p.m. Wednesday, & she came directly to the unlock workouts at Ultimate Fighting Championship Gym in west Orlando by fiancee.coach Raquel Pennington & their newest puppy, who was small sufficient to fit in a gym bag,"I'm a truly regimented man," Torres said. "I such as a schedule, Extremely it kind of threw me off, however I stayed cool & I'm happy. You've got to roll by the punches."Torres takes on Jessica Andrade in the co-main event of Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Night at Amway Center on Saturday.

Tecia Torres arrives a day late for UFC Orlando fight




This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments