Khabib Nurmagomedov, Tony Ferguson interchange heated remarks during chaotic Ultimate Fighting Championship 223 conference call

"It's will be a large battle," Nurmagomedov began the call. I got the belt," Ferguson interjected. You're gonna face the boogeyman. I'm gonna leave you out there by no f*cking snorkel.""What happened by your conditioning while you battle Danny Castillo?" Nurmagomedov asked. "Straight up, I'm gonna f*cking break your ankles.""Hey, nobody understand your British, brother.


Ultimate Fighting Championship 223 stars shed light into following Saturday's event during conference call

As a fighter, I'm not underestimating him, of course. He's focused on my man, however I'm focused on his fate. He's focused on my man, however I'm focused on his fate. "I would not become a Ultimate Fighting Championship champion, I would not defend my title 5 times if I wasn't respectful of my opponent. "I would not become a Ultimate Fighting Championship champion, I would not defend my title 5 times if I wasn't respectful of my opponent."I took her Extremely, soserious.

UFC 223 stars shed light into next Saturday's event during conference call




vidimus: Reacting to which mad Ultimate Fighting Championship 223 conference call by Tony Ferguson, Khabib Nurmagomedov

referring to Ultimate Fighting Championship 223's pre-battle media call took place today, & it was one of the further combative in recent memory, especially while it came to the engagements among headliners Tony Ferguson & Khabib Nurmagomedov. Ferguson (23-three MMA, 13-one Ultimate Fighting Championship) & Nurmagomedov (25-0 MMA, nine-0 Ultimate Fighting Championship), who meet for the Ultimate Fighting Championship lightweight title in the April seven pay-per-view headliner at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., next prelims on FS1 & Ultimate Fighting Championship battle Pass, answered questions & traded bullets over the phone for almostan hour. Naturally, the call elicited a reaction from some members of the MMA society:I love the method Tony Ferguson has become the king of needless/borderline dangerous workout routines. They could make you shoes & put 'interim lightweight champ Tony Ferguson'. For further on Ultimate Fighting Championship 223, check out the Ultimate Fighting Championship gossipsection of the site.





This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments