This time-healthful Joseph Benavidez sees Ultimate Fighting Championship title bullet following by beat

Ultimate Fighting Championship flyweight contender Joseph Benavidez explains the reason he feels it's time the Ultimate Fighting Championship awards him a 3rd title bullet opportunity, if he beats Sergio Pettis at Ultimate Fighting Championship 225 on June nine. He Stray to him once more in 2013, & has been in a state of title bullet purgatory ever ever, despite a pristine six-0 record. however if it doesn't, there is no high profile flyweight title battle to purvey to the masses. "I think right This time, there's a valid point for me to not get a title battle, due to the injury . however if I beat 7 in a row, I do not think there's an argument versus it anymore."


Jessica Andrade not hundred % sure she's following in line for Ultimate Fighting Championship title

I had the opportunity to meet Marta, 1 of my biggest idols, & it was good. Is Marta truly coming to see me? MMA has given you Extremely many things, however is it continue surreal to think which Marta went there for you? I never imagined in my life which 1 day I'd meet Marta. It would be hypocritical for me to tell which the battle went exactly How I imagined it would.

Jessica Andrade not 100 percent sure she's next in line for UFC title

Jose Aldo unsure of aftertime after Ultimate Fighting Championship contract ends, however dream is 'to get the title back'

referring to however after coming up short in a title rematch by champ Max Holloway final December, which's not his main focus. "As recently as the contract ends, I'll decide whether we go to boxing or stay in MMA," Aldo told Brazil's "Giro Combate" display . which's the reason I'm training once more & saving everyone motivated. I'm training to do 3 rounds This time. however, hopefully recently, by a beat, I could move up slowly & battle for which title once more.




This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments